Friday 5 May 2017

# 11# Top Sms Message Of Mother's Day 2017 || Some Unique Message Of Happy Mothers Day

Hiiiiiiiiiii Friends,,,,,,,,,,

I am here with my new post "Happy Mothers Day Message 2017" I know you all are doing well preparation of mothers day so don't waste your time because you have no much time for this festival , In My previous post "Short Funny Mothers Day Poems for Cards : Mothers Day Cards, Poems And Message 2017" i had shared with you Mothers day card, Poem and Message which you want shared with your relative and mothers ,And If you want Best image and Wallpaper of Happy Mothers Day 2017 then go to here "Mother's Day Pictures, Images, Wallpapers, Poems - Best Happy Mothers Day HD Images for Instagram" you can get from here best Image and Wallpaper and after then you can send your mother and also relatives.If you want all Image , Wallpapers , sms Wishes,message and sms of Happy Mothers Day 2017 so go to my website "Happy Mothers Day 2016" and get from here best ones .  

image of mothers day 2017
image of mothers day 2017

Top Some Unique Message Of Mothers Day 2017--


Mom,
My silence for a while doesn't really mean i dont care..God knows how much i do..and how grateful i am because you raise me well..Thank you so much mom! I love you 

Happy Mothers Day,
Mommy you are the best mom I ever known and I will keep saying this you need award for being the best mom in the world. 

I love my Mother a lot and I know she loves me too whatever the child is, my Mom is Best in the whole world.

We may have fights, but you will always be my mother. I would like you to know I love You and I hope you have the Best Mother's Day yet. 

Mother... 
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears. 
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there. 
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.

I do not have flowers or a diamond necklace but I send you love and kisses for it is mothers day that is coming up. I never told u that I luv u and I care about and if I dont hav u I will cry like any person will do; I will probably die for u if I have the chance.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Ma,
We wish we could tell you,
Ma that how much you mean to us....
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you...
how much we admire you...
how much we thank you
for everything you've done. 
We love you so much Ma...
Happy Mother's Day

My mummy,
You are my 'supermom' in the whole world..
And I'm your 'tinyhero' who always break the rules
but never across the 'wild' borders..
You always protect me with your 'magic touch' & 'mighty hands'.. 
You never let me down even if I'm so close to be 'terminated' from the universe..
Susanna O Tam, my dearest mummy, 
I love u today, tomorrow n till the end..
Happy Mama's Day!!!

You know I would have realized how fortunate I am to have a mother like you. I am so grateful and blessed for having a special mom who is always there for me. I appreciate you a lot.
TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND GOD BLESS YOU. WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND PLEASANT HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I may not understand you on some things but I know that you're only doing what you know is right for me. I thank God for giving you as my mom because there's no other mother who could replace you to me...
"Thank you" may not be enough so receive my hug! hmm.. 
Happy Mother's Day nanay...
luv yu much! 

My Mummy is as nice as a sweet
She's as pretty as a flower
She's as wise as an owl
She's as fast as a cheetah
She can dance like the wind and can even sing a little.
But one thing is for sure.
I love her and I always will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.