Monday 1 May 2017

# 12 # Top Sms Mothers Day 2017 || Best SMS Wishes, Quotes and Message Of Mothers Day

Heloooooooooo Friends ,,,,,

How are you all ???? I am here with my new post "Best SMS, Msg, Quotes and Message Of Mothers Day 2017 " Its very necessary for you because mothers day is very near of you and now you are searching Mothers Day SMS , Message and Quotes so friends come here and get for your friend best one, If you want Best Message Of Mothers Day 2017 then go to here "Top #20 Cutest Happy Mother's Day Message - Mothers Day Wishes 2017" from you can get best for you friends . If you send gift of your mother this mothers day then gift ideas of mothers day come here "Mothers Day 2017 Gifts Presents, Mothers Day Gift Ideas: Unique Mothers Day Gifts 2017" and get Best One Gift for your mother. now go below and get Best Sms, Message and Quotes Of Mothers Day 2017. 


Image of mothers day


Best SMS Wishes, Message And Quotes Of Mothers Day 2017--


Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way.
"Happy Mother's day"

Mother, I love you,
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
Because you love me, too.
You feed me and need me,
To teach you to play,
So smile because I love you,
On this Mother's Day

No meaning of world without sun,
No meaning of flower without it’s color,
No meaning of night without moon,
You are my sun, moon and color of life,
Mum I Love you so much forever.

Having the Mother nobody had
I’m so glad,
for having the mother that nobody had.
Happy Mother’s Day Mum!

Small but honest Mother’s Day gift
Does a mother know how loved she is,
Deserves more than a hug and a kiss.
On Mother’s Day this is my small gift to you,
It is something I honestly wanted to do.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MY LOVING MUM!

You are the divine mother,
The creator.
Thank you for my birth!
Download sms
by Cute sms Zone.

I Praise you
I Praise you for your strength and courage ,
I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Download sms
by Cute sms Zone.

My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you're always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day

A mother's work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"

Mother is an undying love,
A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to,
she is the one who really cares.
Mother you are all of this and more,
I love you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.