Tuesday 23 May 2017

# Top #10+ Poem Of Happy Fathers Day || Happy Father's Day 2017 Poems

Hiiiii Friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I am here with my new post "Best Poem Of Fathers Day 2017" so why are you late friends ??????????? come here and get Best One for your fathers  and then send your fathers. Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic Europe, it has been celebrated on March 19 (St. Joseph's Day) since the Middle Ages. This celebration was brought by the Spanish and Portuguese to Latin America, where March 19 is often still used for it, though many countries in Europe and the Americas have adopted the U.S. date, which is the third Sunday of June. I have also Sms Wishes Of Fathers Day 2017 then go to in page "USA Father's Day SMS 2017 - Wish You A Great fathers Day" and get best one . If you wanna Best Message of Fathers Day 2017 from son then go to in this Page "{Top 10 } Best Fathers Day Sms Message From Son". Because you know importance of father in your life. I have also more then Ecards, Greeting Cards of Fathers Day 2017  so come here Top Best Father's Day Greetings, Send Fathers Day Cards To Your Dad's: Happy Fathers Day Images 2017 and get best ones which you want shared with your relatives and friends in this big celebration day so once again dear Happy Fathers Day .

Poem Of Fathers Day 2017
Poem Of Fathers Day 2017


Best Poems Of Fathers Day 2017-



Happy Fathers Day Poems From Son

Perhaps we'll never understand each other.
Loving doesn't mean that we agree.
If that were so, then I would say, why bother?
But there are things I know I'll never see.
I'm sure your heart knows what I don't yet know:
The pain of loving a reluctant son;
The anger, coming fast and building slow,
Of being helpless to control someone.
You want only that I grow up right,
But you know what right is, and I still don't.
I have to learn to wield my inner light,
And if I follow yours, well, then I won't.
I'm sorry for the anger in the air;
Though we fight, my love is always there.
Happy Fathers Day

Short Fathers Day Poems 

A Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong
In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!
Happy Father's Day
Happy Fathers Day

Fathers Day Poems From Daughter 

A Father means so many things...
A understanding heart,
A source of strength and of support
Right from the very start.
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness
No matter what comes your way.
A special generosity and always affection, too
A Father means so many things
When he's a man like you...
Happy Fathers Day

***********************************************
explore more,  more you read the best you can find even from all the nice ones!
You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The person I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.
Happy Fathers Day

***********************************************

You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.
Happy Fathers Day

*************************************************


I Want to Be Just Like You

In a time when fathers are totally absent,
gone most of the time,
or physically present but mentally distracted,
you are there for me—
looking at me, listening to me
understanding me, talking with me.
You make time for me
even when it's inconvenient for you.
You make me feel important to you.

I learn from you when you teach me,
when I watch you do things,
and when I observe you
just being you—a terrific father.

Every affectionate smile you give me,
every pat on the back, every hug
shows me you love me,
that you're proud of me.

These are things I'll remember
to do for my own kids.
You're a great role model, Dad.
I want to be just like you.
Happy Fathers Day


*********************************************

Without You, Dad

Without you, Dad,
I couldn’t be me.
My sense self
Would cease to be.

You’ve been part of me
Right from the start.
You are my life,
My soul, my heart.

Happy Father’s Day
From your biggest fan!
Happy Fathers Day

************************************************

Important Dad

Dad, when I fell and skinned my knee,
You chased away my tears;
If things were hard in school for me,
You helped me through my fears.

When I was old enough to drive a car,
You patiently taught me how;
Your loving care was my guiding star;
You cared then, and you still care now.

So on Father's Day I'll say a prayer,
To thank the Lord that you were there.
Happy Fathers Day

***************************************************

A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.

Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there.
Happy Fathers Day

*******************************************************



Also Read-->>>>>>>.


Fathers are forever. Even death,
Although a distancing, does not divide
The child from the parent, nor does time,
However long, nor space, however wide.
Enduring beyond silence, beyond breath,
Resonant where hours cease to chime,
Some yearnings inconsolable abide.
Happy Fathers Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.