Monday 18 May 2015

10 Inspirational Quotes On Father's Day 2015, Best Father's Day Quotes

10 Inspirational Quotes On Father's Day 2015: Fathers are often the source of strength in our families growing up: our dads are both our protectors and the ones who work hard to support the family, with minimal complaints.

On this lovely movement of Fathers Day 2015 here are some Best Father's Day Quotes. are you looking for Happy Fathers Day 2015 Quotes, Inspirational words. We are here to share 10 Inspirational Quotes On Father's Day 2015. So what are you waiting for just share this page with your friends and family and celebrate your Happy Fathers Day 2015.

Read Also: Happy Fathers Day 2015 Quotes from Son


 Best Father's Day Quotes-

1. "A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everything gonna be ok"

2. "There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best."

3. "Father I will always be
that same boy who stood by the sea
and watched you tower over me
now I'm older I wanna be the same as you"

4. "Sherman made the terrible discovery that men make about their fathers sooner or later... that the man before him was not an aging father but a boy, a boy much like himself, a boy who grew up and had a child of his own and, as best he could, out of a sense of duty and, perhaps love, adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector, who would keep a lid on all the chaotic and catastrophic possibilities of life." BY: Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities

5. "I think back to the day I drove Michelle and a newborn Malia home from the hospital nearly 13 years ago—crawling along, miles under the speed limit, feeling the weight of my daughter’s future resting in my hands. I think about the pledge I made to her that day: that I would give her what I never had—that if I could be anything in life, I would be a good father. I knew that day that my own life wouldn’t count for much unless she had every opportunity in hers." BY: Barack Obama

6. "During the sole argument we had when [Chelsea] was in high school, the subject of which I don’t even remember, I looked at her and said, ‘As long as you’re in this house, being president is my second most important job" BY: Bill Clinton

7. "The older I get the more I can see / How much he loved my mother and my brother and me / And he did the best that he could / And I only hope when I have my own family  That everyday I see a little more of my father in me." By: Keith Urban

8. "I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” By: Bartrand Hubbard

9. "Having children is like living in a frat house - nobody sleeps, everything's broken, and there's a lot of throwing up." By: Ray Romano

10. "I imagine God to be like my father. My father was always the voice of certainty in my life. Certainty in the wisdom, certainty in the path, certainty always in God. For me God is certainty in everything. Certainty that everything is good and everything is God." By: Yehuda Berg

Read Also: Happy Fathers Day 2015 Wishes, Fathers Day Wishes Quotes, Messages


So hope you enjoyed reading on our Post 10 Inspirational Quotes On Father's Day 2015. And Don’t forget to share these Best Father's Day Quotes .Visit Us again and again..

Incoming Search Terms:

fathers day quote
fathers day inspirational quotes
Father's Day 2015 quote
inspirational fathers day quotes 2015
Quotes Father's Day 2015
father's day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.