Sunday 30 April 2017

# 16 Whatsapp, Facebook Status Of Mothers Day || Happy Mothers Day 2017

Best Whatsapp Message And Facebook Status Of Mothers Day 2017- 

Now I am here with new post that is "Best Whatsapp , Facebook message of Mothers Day 2017 " its very important for you because now you guys all time use Whatsapp and Facebook so you can easily take message of mothers Day from here and then you can send your mothers and relatives so don't waste your time friends because you have now no enough time , If you want Best Image and Wallpaper of Mothers Day 2017 so enter here "#15 Best Mothers Day Pictures, Images, Greetings, Photos, Cliparts And Ecards For Your Mother" and then you can get Best For your mothers and fathers or which you want send these SMS. I have also Best Quotes Of Mothers Day 2017 so enter here "Inspirational Mothers Day Quotes 2017 - Happy Mother's Day Quotes And Sayings" and then send all your lovable friends .


Image of mothers day 2017


Mothers Day 2017 Whatsapp, Facebook Status Message For Friends--

I always pray to God,May you live long,
May you always be with me.Love you more than my life.
Love You Mom. Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"

I love you and care for you very much My Adorable nice always loving Mom!

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

A man loves his sweetheart the most, His wife the best, But his mother the longest.

Mother teaches us: M- Moral Values, O- Obedience, T- Trueness, H- Honouring, E- Ethics, R- Respecting

There is nothing like a mama hug. Happy mothers day to all

The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.

There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, No roses as lovely as her smile, No path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps.

Mothers light is brighter than the sun.

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.

Happy Mother's Day! May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.

I Believe in love at first sight, Because im loving my mom.. Since i opened my eyes. Happy Mother's day

My mother taught me WISDOM. When you get to be my age, You'll understand.

When GOD made moms, He gave me the best one.

Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have.

▀███▄─▄███▀▄███▄███▄▀███▄─▄███▀
─▐███████▌─█████████─▐███████▌
─▐█▌▀█▀▐█▌──▀█████▀──▐█▌▀█▀▐█▌
▄███▄─▄███▄───▀█▀───▄███▄─▄███▄

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.