Wednesday 10 May 2017

# 14 # Top Msg, Sms Of Happy Mothers Day 2017 || Mothers Day Message || Mothers Day SMS

In My Previous Post "# 11# Top Sms Message Of Mother's Day 2017 || Some Unique Happy Mothers Day Friends" I had shared with you Best Sms, Msg Of Mothers Day 2017, so please do enter here and get Best Message Of Mothers Day 2017 which you want shared with your Mothers and relative also. I have also Happy Mothers Day flower for your friends if you want send Best Flower of Mothers Day then go to here "Mothers Day Roses, Happy Mothers Day Flowers, Best Mothers Day Presents 2017" you can get from here for you mothers , If you want Best Chocolate of Mothers Day 2017  then come here "Mothers Day Cake, Happy Mothers Day Chocolates Unique Mothers Day Sweets". I have also Best Image , Wallpapers of Mothers Day 2017 so if you want send all your friends then go to here "Mother's Day Pictures, Images, Wallpapers, Poems - Best Happy Mothers Day HD Images for Instagram" and then get best ones for your lovable mother and friends.



Mothers Day Wallpaper 2017
Mothers Day Wallpaper 2017

Some Unique Sms, Msg Of Mothers Day 2017---

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, 
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, 
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, 
But only one mother the wide world over. 

Mother, I love you,
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you,
Because you love me, too.
You feed me and need me,
To teach you to play,
So smile because I love you,
On this Mother's Day
Happy Mother’s Day 2015 Quotes, Messages, Sayings & Cards

The warmth of your embrace The picture of your smile The tenderness of your love I always feel safe and sound Every time you are around You’re the best Mom! Happy Mother’s Day

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
**mothers day best quotes for facebook sharing**

My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you're always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me, 
Thank you, Mother dear.

heart of Mother
heart of Mother Images Pictures


Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much.....
Don't let ur Mother get away from u....
Happy Mother's Day..
mothers day sms in English
Happy Mother’s day Text Wishes SMS Messages in English
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her 

A Mother’s Love And Affection
Can Never Be Replaced.
No One Can Touch My Heart Like You Do.
No One Can Ever Come Between Me And You.
  
Once upon a memory 
Someone wiped away a tear 
Held me close and loved me, 
Thank you, dear Mother .

Life is a number of colours.
Mother is white
Father is blue
Family is green
Lover is red
Life Partner is pink
But,
A sweet Friend like U is Rainbow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.