Friday 2 September 2016

{ *Best*} Speech , Songs And Poem Of Labor Day 2016 || Labor Day 2016 Poem And Songs

Hello friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Are you All ???????? i am here With my new stuff that is Best song, Poem and Speech Of Labor Day 2016 so if you want these then come to here and get best ones from here . In My previous post "{* Best* } Labor day 2016 Gift Ideas || Best Shirt, Cake of Labor day 2016" i had shared with you Happy Labor Day Gift Ideas And Best Cake Of Labor Day 2016 so you can take from here and shared with your friends and relatives. I have more than Happy Labor Day Quotes image,Message 2016 so if you want these images then come to here "50+ Happy Labor Day 2016 Wishes Message Quotes Images SMS Cards, Poems for Employee, Teacher, Boss & Other Workers" and  get Best Image, Wallpaper Of Labor Day 2016.

hd wallpaper Of LAbor dAy 2016
hd wallpaper Of LAbor dAy 2016

Best Poem, Songs Of Labor Day 2016:


This land is your land, this land is my land
From California to the New York Island,
From the Redwood Forest, to the Gulf stream waters,
This land was made for you and me.

As I went walking that ribbon of highway
And saw above me that endless skyway,
And saw below me the golden valley, I said:
This land was made for you and me.

I roamed and rambled and followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts,
And all around me, a voice was sounding:
This land was made for you and me.

Was a high wall there that tried to stop me
A sign was painted said: Private Property,
But on the back side it didn’t say nothing —
This land was made for you and me.

When the sun come shining, then I was strolling
In wheat fields waving and dust clouds rolling;
The voice was chanting as the fog was lifting:
This land was made for you and me.

One bright sunny morning in the shadow of the steeple
By the Relief Office I saw my people —
As they stood hungry, I stood there wondering if
This land was made for you and me.
Best Songs Of Labor Day 2016



I hear America singing, the varied carols I hear,
Those of mechanics, each one singing his as it should be blithe and strong,
The carpenter singing his as he measures his plank or beam,
The mason singing his as he makes ready for work, or leaves off work,
The boatman singing what belongs to him in his boat, the deckhand singing on the steamboat deck,
The shoemaker singing as he sits on his bench, the hatter singing as he stands,
The woodcutter's song, the ploughboy's on his way in the morning, or at noon intermission or at sundown,
The delicious singing of the mother, or of the young wife at work, or of the girl sewing or washing,
Each singing what belongs to him or her and to none else,
The day what belongs to the day-at night the party of young fellows, robust, friendly,
Singing with open mouths their strong melodious songs.
Best Poem Of Labor Day 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.