Tuesday 2 May 2017

Happy Mothers Day 2017 Poems & Songs || Best Poems Of Mothers Day



Happy Mothers Day Friends,,,,,,,


How are you all????? I am once again here with new Post that is "Happy Mothers Day Poem and songs" now here I have some best collection of Happy Mothers Day Poem and songs 2017. If you want these all than come to here and then you can get best Mothers Day Poem , In my previous Post "#9 Best Message,Sms Wishes of Mothers Day || Happy Mothers Day 2017" I had shared with you Best Mothers Day Sms Wishes, Message . If you want send your friends Best Quotes of Mothers Day 2016 then go to here "{Top 9} Quotes Of Happy Mothers Day 2017 || Happy Mothers Day" you can also shared with your friends, mothers and also relatives. Now here you can go below and find out Best Poems of Mothers Day 2017. Now you can also go here "Top Hindi and English Sms Of Happy Mothers Day 2017" and get best wishes Of Happy Mothers Day 2017.

image of Mothers day
songs of mothers day




Best Poem And Songs Of Mothers Day 2017--


The heart of a home is a mother 
Whose love is warm and true, 
And home has always been “sweet home” 
With a wonderful mother like you!

I said a Mother’s Day prayer for you 
to thank the Lord above 
for blessing me with a lifetime 
of your tenderhearted love. 
I thanked God for the caring 
you’ve shown me through the years, 
for the closeness we’ve enjoyed 
in time of laughter and of tears. 
And so, I thank you from the heart 
for all you’ve done for me 
and I bless the Lord for giving me 
the best mother there could be!
mothers day poem 2017
mothers day poem 2017

You brought me my first toy,
My first bike and baseball glove.
You filled my heart with joy,
And you filled my life with love.
You taught me how to count,
And how to say my ABC's,
How to say "You're Welcome,"
"Thank You," and "Pretty Please."
You taught me "Our Father,"
And "Hail Mary, Full of Grace,"
And how to greet a neighbor,
With a smile and embrace.
You taught me that all things,
Come from Jesus up above.
But most of all, sweet Mother,
You taught me how to love.
You taught me that all leprechauns,
Possessed a pot of gold.
And that they had these unicorns,
Back in the days of old.
You taught me that a fantasy,
Could end up with a scream.
You taught me not to give up,
Not to give up on a dream.
You taught me words of wisdom,
And tended to my every need.
You gave me all the tools,
That a man needs to succeed.
You filled my world with laughter,
And you brightened up my world.
And these are the reasons why,
You're my best and favorite girl.

My mother is a special part
Of all that's cherished in my heart,
She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;
She is the one to make life great.
She is an angel without the wings,
Who makes life special with the littlest things,
Whenever I'm in need of love,
She is there from the heavens above;
Whenever I'm in need of a shoulder,
There's no one as devoted as my mother.
Her presence and love have always been there,
Everything in her nature is to only care.
With every soft hug and kiss
The world seems more beautiful and blessed.
I'm sorry for all the times I caused you pain,
But after these brief storms my love still remains.
I love you so much,
I will love you forever-
I wrote your name on my heart
And it will stay there forever, and ever...
Send Your Mothers Day SongsI Love Mommy 
(Sing to the tune of "Frere Jacques")


Top Songs Of Mothers Day 2017--


songs of mothers day
songs of mothers day
I Love Mommy, I Love Mommy, 
Yes, I do, yes, I do. 
Mommies are for hugging, (Hug self) 
Mommies are for kissing, (Blow a kiss) 
I love you, yes I do. (point to mother)

What Can I Give You
What can I give you, still small and quite young? 
A picture I've colored, a song I have sung? 
Some help with the chores, that might be a good start. 
But whatever I give, it's with love in my heart!! 

"M-O-T-H-E-R" 
(Sung to the tune of I've Been Working on the Railroad Kind of?) 
M is for the million things she gives me 
O means only that she's soft to hold 
T for the things she tries to teach me 
H is for her heart of purest gold 
E for her eyes with love light shining 
R means right and right she'll always be 
Put them all together they spell Mother,
A word that means the world to me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.