Thursday 27 April 2017

{Top 10} Mothers Day 2017 Wishing Message , Wishing SMS and Wishing Quotes || Happy Mothers Day

Hiiiiiii Friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Happy Mothers Day 2017 friends I am here On again with my new stuff that is "Best Message Wishing, Sms Wishing and Quotes Wishing message of Mothers Day 2017 " so Where are you friends because now you have no much time for this bigger event , In My previous post "Top Image, Wallpapers,Picture, Ecards and Greeting cards of Happy Mothers Day 2017" I had shared with you Best  Image , Wallpapers and Greeting Cards Of Mothers Day 2017 for your friends  which you want send them . If you want also Mothers Day 2017 SMS Wishes so go to my another page "{ # 11 } Best Sms Wishes of Mothers Day || Happy Mothers Day 2017" and get best Ones For your family and mothers . I have more than Message wishing , SMS Wishing of Mothers Day 2017 so here "{ #10 }Wishing Message, Wishing Sms and Wishing Quotes Of Happy Mothers Day 2017" and then send your loves one.

Happy Mothers Day Images 2017
Image of Mothers Day 2017

Mothers day Message Wishing, Sms Wishing and Quotes Wishing Message--   


Once upon a memory 
Someone wiped away a tear 
Held me close and loved me, 
Thank you, dear Mother .

I’m so lucky to have you as my mother... 
I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. 
Happy Mothers Day!

A Mother’s Love And Affection
Can Never Be Replaced.
No One Can Touch My Heart Like You Do.
No One Can Ever Come Between Me And You.

Life is a number of colours.
Mother is white
Father is blue
Family is green
Lover is red
Lifepartner is pink
But,
A sweet Friend like U is Rainbow.

Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day... 
to hide the fact that I’m your favorite :-) 
Happy Mother’s Day!

Mother, I love you,
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you,
Because you love me, too.
You feed me and need me,
To teach you to play,
So smile because I love you,
On this Mother's Day

Only a mother as perfect as you... 
could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me. 
Happy Mother’s Day!

Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. 
Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.