Sunday 31 July 2016

{ # 13+ } Wishing Message , Wishing Quotes and Wishing Sms Of Friendship Day 2016

Best Wishing Quotes, Sms and Message OF Friendship Day 2016 :


Hi friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Friendship Day 2016 , Now i am here once again here for you friends because now i wanna shared with you Best Wishing Message, Wishing quotes and Wishing Sms Of Friendship day 2016. In My previous post "15+ Happy Friendship Day SMS 2016 Best Happy Friendship Day Wishes & Quotes" i had shared with you best Sms of Friendship day 2016 so if you really want these then come on my link. I have also Best Image , Wallpaper Of Friendship day 2016 so if you want these then come to here "Best Wishing Sms Wishes, Quotes, Message,Image, Wallpaper, Greeting Cards, Ecards, and Songs Of Friendship Day 2016" and get best Ones. Friends i have also Greeting Cards of Friendship day 2016 and Gift ideas of friendship day 2016 so if you want these then come to here one by one "{Happy} Friendship Day 2016 HD Wallpapers Greeting Cards Cliparts Gif Images", "{ 10+ } Awesome Gift Ideas for Friends In Friendship Day 2016 || Friendship cake" and take best ones from here.
image Of friendship day 2016
image Of friendship day 2016


Happy Friendship day 2016 Wishing Message, Wishing sms and Wishing Quotes-

A Friend
What is a friend? She looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. That's what a friend is... u.
Happy Friendship Day 2016

How long shall v b friends? Do u want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die. We will b friends.
Happy Friendship Day 2016

I might run out of cute graphics to send u, but I'll never run out of this: care 4 u.
Happy Friendship Day 2016

When ur down, I'll be there to cheer u up. When ur tired, I'll be there to lift u up. I'll be ur friend no matter what!
Happy Friendship Day 2016

Friends are like mango... you'll never know which is sweet and which is not. Well I'm lucky coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in U!


A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when u r lonely, a guide when u r searching, a smile when u r sad, a song when u r glad.
Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2016 

50 years from now, I'd be so old I might forget u. I might not remember ever knowing u, or might forget I once cared for u. I might.. but I won't.
Happy Friendship Day 2016

Do u ever recall the first day we met? R first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish u.
Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2016 

Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure u, u are always in my heart!
Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2016 

Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!
Happy Friendship Day 2016

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but v never lose true friends.
Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2016 

Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember. Take care.
Happy Friendship Day 2016

Friendship Day 2016  
Friendship Day bands 2016 
Friendship Day wishing quotes 2016 
Friendship Day quotes 2016 
Friendship Day wallpapers 2016  
Friendship Day message 2016 
Friendship Day wishes 2016 
Friendship Day images 2016  
Friendship Day SMS 2016  
Friendship Day Wishes 2016
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.