Thursday 9 February 2017

# 8 Best Message of Valentine's Day 2016 For GF/BF || Happy Valentines Day USA 2017

Hi friends!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentines Day USA-


 I am once again here and now this time with my new stuff is "Best Valentines Day sms for gf and bf". and also here "Whatsapp and Facebook Sms Of Valentines day 2017 ". If you want more than sms wishes for your gf and bf than go here "Valentine's Day Message: Happy Valentines Day Girlfriends/Boyfriends Messages" and get more than sms for gf and bf .I have also some another Whatsapp and Facebook message here "Happy Valentines Day Message 2016 Top GF BF Whatsapp Message 2016 SMS" which you want shared your love's one in this "Valentines Day 2016" if You want whole package of sms Wishes, Quotes, Whatsapp Message, Ecards and Images of Valentines day 2016" then get the perfect valentines day messages 2017 from here and find out best one which you want share with you lovers in Valentines Day 2017 USA.    

Happy Valentines Day

Best Valentines Day 2016 Message For Gf/ Bf--


You are the only one I adore,
   The one I love from my heart’s core,
   I hope you know how much you mean to me,
   My world revolves around your soul’s beauty.
   "Happy Valentines Day 2017"

* When you are tucked in this bed,
   I can kiss you all I want without you having to rush somewhere  
   but I love it when you are up and well too. Get well soon dearest.


* When I look at you relaxing and getting well,
   I can assure you I am looking at the sweetest face and
   perfect body I have ever laid my eyes on. 

* You sound so sexy in that hoarse voice.
   I wish this infection could go away soonest
   but leave behind the hoarse voice. Just kidding. I love your soft one

* Looking at our kids, I realize how far we’ve come. 
   We have been through a lot And yet we are still 
   together and stronger than ever.
  Thank you for staying beside me.
   I love you! Happy Valentines Day

* Today I want you to know that I love you dearly. 
   Years spent with you shall be memories 
   That will be cherished not just remembered. 
   Happy Valentine’s Day to you sweetheart! 

* I cannot explain the intense feeling I feel whenever I am with you.
   I cannot resist the magic of your  charm.
  Why are you treating me like this?
   I am so crazy in love with you.

* I love every inch of you.
   You are the woman that I am going to grow old with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.