Thursday 9 February 2017

10 Best Happy valentines Day Wishes Message Quotes And SMS: Valentines Day In USA 2017

10 Best Happy valentines Day Wishes Message Quotes And SMS- valentines day or 'Saint Valentines' Day 'Lovers Day' all are the same name. in this day lovers want to impress their partners, Shares their feelings and shows that how much they care. many of the lovers do text messages to each other or share their love through facebook whatsapp or other social media. so if you really want express your feeling on valentines day then here we have provides Happy valentines Day Wishes Message Quotes And SMS only for you. if you really looking for valentines day sms message for whatsapp or happy valentines day quotes sms for facebook. or guys if you really searching something new status for facebook on this valentines day then you can get all this awesome valentines day message wishes and sms from here.

Happy Valentines Day in USA is most popular festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers or presents to their spouse or partner. They may also arrange a romantic meal in a restaurant or night in a hotel

Your search goes to end here because you will find the best information on happy valentines day sms 2016. don't forget to share with your friends, colleagues and best one's to these happy valentines day wishes message, valentines day gift ideas 2016. you will find valentines day love message sms quotes. so d'nt be late...Happy valentine's day!!!!!!!!.


Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes 2017-


The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally
meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.

Give me a kiss,
and to that kiss a score;
Then to that twenty,
add a hundred more:
A thousand to that hundred:
so kiss on,
To make that thousand up a million.
Treble that million,
and when that is done,
Let’s kiss afresh,
as when we first begun
happy valentines day sms 2017

Someone asked me today
How’s Life?
I Just smiled and replied
Still Waiting for her.
Happy Valentine’s Day

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am,
whatever happens, I’ll always think of you,
and the time we spent together,
Was my happiest time. I’d do it all over again,
if I had the choice. No regrets.

Valentines Day BF Gf Message-


Thanks for growing old with me.
Thanks for making it so easy for me
Life is short but we’re making the most of it.
Thanks for being my lifetime Valentine.

Nothing can compare with you
Not even the flowers in full bloom
Nor the beautiful sunset in the west.
I wish to bring you happiness
And all the love, even my life!
Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart!

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentines Day 2017

Happy Valentines day Quotes-


I am missing you very much.
I wish I could celebrate this Valentine with you my love.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2016

Love is heat… You are sweet… When two Lips are meet each other.
then Love is complete….Happy Valentine’s Day

When you luv someone, it’s nothing._ When someone loves you,
it’s somthing._ When u love someone & they love you back, it’s everything.
Happy valentines day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.