Tuesday 21 July 2015

[#Happy] Parents Day Songs Poems Prayers Essay Inspirational Words

Parents Day Songs Poems Prayers Essay Inspirational Words: Our Parent's provides everything and take cares of everything. Sometimes they sacrifices their own dreams to help you to complete yours. To honor them we celebrate this Parent's day occasion. Everyone brings gifts for their father And Mother. This is the day when you can show your love about your Parents to by sending nice quotes. Here we have collected some best stuffs on Parents Day Like: Parent's Day Poems Parents day happy parents day images best wishes for parents day parents day greeting cards celebration of parents day parents day Prayers Essay happy parents day 2015 Inspirational Words parents day Poems 2015. Celebrate your Parent's Day 2015 with these Parents Day Songs Poems Prayers Essay Inspirational Words. So what are you waiting for just share this page with your friends and family and celebrate your Happy Parent's Day 2015.

[#Happy] Parents Day Songs Poems Prayers Essay Inspirational Words
[#Happy] Parents Day Songs Poems Prayers Essay Inspirational Words

Parents Day Songs Poems Prayers Essay Inspirational Words-


In My Daughter's Eyes-Parents Day Songs:


In my daughter’s eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter’s eyes

In my daughter’s eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter’s eyes

And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It’s hanging’ on when your heart
has had enough
It’s giving more when you feel like giving up
I’ve seen the light
It’s in my daughter’s eyes

In my daughter’s eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she’ll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I’m gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I’ll be there
In my daughter’s eyes

My Parents-Parents Day Poems:


You are both special in every way,

Encouraging me more and more each passing day.

You both are the reason why I’m so strong,

With you two at the helm not a thing could go wrong.

You’ve both helped me through many trials and tribulations,

You’ve made things better in every situation.

Thank you both for always being there,

And showing me that you truly care.

Words could never explain how I feel about you,

But I hope you know that I truly love you two!

Parents Day Poems

Parent's Day Prayers:


Parent's Day Prayers
Parent's Day Prayers

Parent's Day Essay:

Parent's Day Essay
Parent's Day Essay

Parent's Day Inspirational Words:


Dearest Parents These few words I add from my heart to let you know how grateful I am for the love you have given me. Sadly however, these words only help convey a very small fraction of how grateful I am to you for the love, support, care and concern. Really, when I look at it now, the words ‘I love you’ don’t even come close to helping me express the whole of my love for you, but then again, you can never really find the right replacement for words as powerful as these. So here it goes all over again Mom and Dad  ‘I Love You’.

Mother and Father, Mom and Dad, you are my everything and everything I am is because of you. With the both of you by my side, I can take on my deepest, darkest fear, just like I have in the past. Not a day has passed by when I look up to the skies and thank the heavens for giving you to me and giving me to you, oh, what a pleasure it has been, this life with you. Now, I get the chance to thank you for the each and every thing you have done for me, really, helping me fly in the sky and face the deepest sea!
Parent's Day Inspirational Words
Parent's Day Inspirational Words

So hope you enjoyed reading on our Post Parents Day Songs Poems Prayers Essay Inspirational Words. And Don’t forget to share these Happy Parents Day Songs Poems. Visit Us again and again..

Read More Posts on National Parent's Day:

Parent's Day Activity Celebrations Image Cards Sayings Wishes

Happy Parents Day 2015 Greeting card, Ecard, Cliparts, Sayings Images

Parent's Day Wishes, Message, Quotes, Sms Gift Ideas

Happy Parent's Day Presents, Parent's Day Prayers: National Parents Day 2015

Happy Parent's Day WhatsApp Message Facebook Status, SMS

Incoming Search Terms:

Parent's day songs
happy parents day poems
parent's day 2015 prayers
parents day Inspirational Words
happy parents day essay
national day quote message sms




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.