Friday 29 May 2015

Fathers Day Poems, Songs Share Your fathers Day with Your Friends & Loved Ones

Fathers Day Poems, Songs Share Your fathers Day 2015: Welcome Friends!!! On the occasion of Happy Fathers Day 2015 , We are here with best happy fathers day Poems for Dads, Share this lovely movement with your Friends & Loved ones. Fathers Day is most important day in USA, UK or all over the worldwide countries. A day celebrated to honor fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. So what are you waiting for just share this page with your friends, family & Loved ones and celebrate your Happy Fathers Day 2015.

Read Also: Fathers Day 2015 Wishes and Messages

Fathers Day Poems, Songs Share Your fathers Day 2015

Happy Fathers Day Poems-

What Makes a Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,
He called it ... Dad

Fathers Day Poems from son

Happy Fathers Day Poems from Son-

you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness,
KEEPING me safe from harm.
I would LOOK up into your eyes,
and all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky,
you were the dad chosen for me.
There is something special
about a FATHER'S love.
Seems it was SENT to me
from someplace up ABOVE.
Our love is everlasting,
I just wanted you to know.
That you're my special hero
and I wanted to tell you so.

Fathers Day Poems from  daughter

Happy Fathers Day Poems from Daughter-

Dad, I must say,
you're a great guy.
Fun to be around,
I cannot deny.

You've got it together,
you're pretty cool.
With plenty of wisdom,
you're not a fool.

You stick to your values,
that you truly believe.
Always willing,
to roll up your sleeve.

Tough as nails,
from the outside you seem.
But you're just a boy,
with a passionate dream.

Your family you love,
and genuinely care.
Your time on this earth,
you're happy to share.

Thank you for loving me,
despite all my flaws.
You're a great day,
you deserve an applause.

fathers day songs

Happy Fathers day Songs-

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of tree,
the warmth of summer sun,
The clam of a quiet sea,
The generous soul nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of eagle's fight,
The joy of morning in spring,
The faith of a mustared seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then god combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He know his masterpiece was complete,
And so he called it.......Dad,

fathers day songs from daughter

Happy Fathers day Songs by Sweet Daughter-

I would ride on your shoulders
And look out on the world
Pretending I was big and tall like you
When you were there to hold me
I never was afraid
You made me feel there's nothing I can't do

If I'd spread my wings to fly
When I was very small
I knew that you'd be standing by
To catch me if I fall

Chorus
You're my hero
Chasing the monsters from my room
Going on trips around the moon
The one who's always been there faithfully
You're my hero
And 'cause you're my Dad...
I'm twice as blessed and lucky to be me

As I kept on growing
We often disagreed
But you let me find myself in my own way
And it's funny, how just lately
I've come to recognize
How wise you are becoming every day
There's so much you've given me
I hope I've made you proud
You're everything a Dad should be
And it's time to tell you now

You're my hero
You didn't have to say a word
Your love was the message that I heard
Inspiring me to be all I can be
You're my hero
And 'cause you're my Dad..
I'm twice as blessed and lucky so lucky to be me

Read Also: Fathers Day Quotes 2015 From son to his Dad

So hope you enjoyed reading on our Post Fathers Day Poems, Songs 2015. And Don’t forget to share these Best Father's Day Poems .Visit Us again and again..

Incoming Search Terms:

Fathers Day Poem
father's day songs
fathers day poems from daughter
happy fathers day poems
poems for fathers day
when is father's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.