Saturday 12 November 2016

Thanksgiving Poems Prayers 2016 Best Happy Thanksgiving Songs To Say Thank You

Thanksgiving Poems Prayers 2016  Best Happy Thanksgiving Songs - well !!! the time of saying Thank You and blessing about friends have been come this year. This is the best day of expressing the gratitude of thankfulness of God and to loved ones for their immense love. so when the thanksgiving holy day of thanksgiving is round the corner then why not plan to thank to your near and dear ones by different ways. and sending poems of thanksgiving to your friends, relatives is another the best option to express your feeling and share your thoughts on the occasions of Happy Thanksgiving 2016

Thanksgiving is the time when you celebrate by attending Thanksgiving parades, playing different games like National Football League, Golf, Auto racing, The world championship pumpkin chunking contest and other thanksgiving games & Sports. also many peoples attend parties with friends relatives enjoy thanksgiving meal & Food recipes and say thanks to god for giving their all kinds of love and happiness in life. Happy Thanksgiving meal often includes a turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, and vegetables. Thanksgiving is the time of say thanks for what they have. Thanksgiving Day parades are held in some cities and towns on or around Thanksgiving Day. Some parades or festivities also mark the opening of the Christmas shopping season or Black Friday Sale. Some people have a four-day weekend so it is a popular time for trips and to visit family and friends. The day after Thanksgiving is also known as Black Friday which is the official and unofficial start of holiday shopping session. Black Friday Deals have started way before Friday-with some stores starting their Black Friday Deals on Thanksgiving day & some even starting on Wednesday.

Well Here in this post We are collecting best poems of Happy Thanksgiving for friends, boss, employee, teachers, fathers, mothers and more. we also have written here about "When Is Thanksgiving 2016?" and "Thanksgiving 2016 Quotes & Sayings" for you. you can share these poems & Songs of Happy Thanksgiving 2016 through facebook, twitter, whatsapp and other social media just to say thanks them.

Thanksgiving Poems Prayers 2016  Best Happy Thanksgiving Songs To Say Thank You
Thanksgiving Poems Prayers 2016  Best Happy Thanksgiving Songs To Say Thank You

Happy Thanksgiving 2016 Poems Prayers & Songs -

After Thanksgiving- Happy Thanksgiving Poems 2016


I ate too much Turkey; I ate too much corn,
I ate too much pudding and pie.
I'm stuffed up with muffins and too much stuffin'
I'm probably going to die.

I piled up my plate and I ate and I ate.
But I wish I had known when to stop,
For I'm so crammed with yams, sauces, gravies, and jams
That my buttons are starting to pop!

I'm full of tomatoes and French fried potatoes
My stomach is swollen and sore,
But there's still some dessert so I guess it won't hurt if
I eat just a little bit more!

A Thanksgiving Dinner- Happy Thanksgiving Poems 2016


By Maude M. Grant

Take a turkey, stuff it fat,
Some of this and some of that.
Get some turnips, peel them well.
Cook a big squash in its shell.

Now potatoes, big and white,
Mash till they are soft and light.
Cranberries, so tart and sweet,
With the turkey we must eat.

Pickles-yes-and-then, oh my!
For a dessert a pumpkin pie,
Golden brown and spicy sweet.
What a fine Thanksgiving treat!

First Thanksgiving

By Margaret Hillert

If I had been a Pilgrim child
Among the fields and forests wild
Where deer and turkey used to roam,
A cabin would have been my home
With fireplace and earthen floor
And bearskins hanging at the door.

I would have gathered berries bright
For candles fragrantly alight,
And dug for clams and picked the corn
And laid the table smooth and worn.
Or hunted nuts hard-shelled and good
And helped in any way I could,
With time to laugh and play and run
When Indian children came for fun.

And on the first Thanksgiving Day
I would have met with friends to pray
And thank the Lord for all his care
In keeping us together there.

-- Coolest Thanksgiving Poems --

The Pilgrims Give Thanks - Happy Thanksgiving Poems 2016


By Marjorie Lindsey Brewer

Just look upon the land and see the yield
Of pumpkins, corn, and squash in every field.
The shocks of corn are glistening in the sun
With coats of frost on every one.

Come, let us have a feast with praise
To God, who blessed the crops we raise.
Have Massacoit and all his men
Bring deer and visit us again.

Together, we will roast the meat---
Wild turkey, venison we'll eat.
Some pumpkins, corn, and hoe-cake bread
Will grace the board when thanks are said.

A last, we have our feast prepared.
We thank our God for how we've fared,
For crops that He has helped us grow
And for the seed we have to sow.

Our Horn of Plenty overflows
With product from the land we chose.
We give our thanks to God above
For all His care and help and love.

-- Coolest Thanksgiving Poems --

I WENT HUNGRY ON THANKSGIVING - Happy Thanksgiving Prayers 2016


By Jack Prelutsky

I was hungry on Thanksgiving
But I couldn't eat a thing
I couldn't eat a drumstick
And I couldn't eat a wing
I couldn't have the pickles
Or the gravy covered rice
The pumpkin pie was luscious
But I couldn't have a slice
I was starving for some stuffing
Or a tasty yellow yam
Or a puffy little muffin
Spread with homemade berry jam
Our dinner looked delicious
But I didn't dare to touch
I went hungry on Thanksgiving
My new braces hurt too much!

THANKSGIVING DAY - Happy Thanksgiving Songs 2016


Thanksgiving Day I like to see
Our cook perform her witchery
She turns a pumpkin into pie
As easily as you or I
Can wave a hand or wink an eye
She takes leftover bread or muffin
And changes them to turkey stuffin'
She changes cranberries to sauce
And meats to stews ands stews to broths
And when she mixes gingerbread
It turns into a man instead
With frosting collar 'round his throat
And raisin buttons down his coat
Oh, some like magic made with wands
And some read magic out of books
And some like fairy spells and charms
But I like magic made by cooks

More Stuffs------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.