Wednesday 26 April 2017

["BEST"] Happy Mothers Day 2017 Message || Wishes || SMS || Quotes

Happy Mothers Day Message, Wishes, Sayings and SMS: 

Welcome guys!!! Here On Mothers Day,We shared the best collection of Happy Mothers day 2016 Messages, Mothers Day Wishes, Mothers Day Wallpapers, Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings, Mothers Day Photos And Mothers Day SMSHappy Mothers day 2017 is celebrated worldwide. In my another stuff "Mothers Day Cake, Happy Mothers Day Chocolates Unique Mothers Day Sweets"  i had also shared with you best Mothers day Cake and Mothers day Chocolate if you want this then send your best Friends.

You can celebrate Happy Mothers day 2017, If you'r living far from your Friends and Family then
you can Text Best Mothers Day Quotes and Mothers Day Message, SMS. You can send your Friends and family with much love.If you want also  more than Mothers Day message, Quotes and Images then go here " Happy Mothers day 2017" from here you can take best one's.

Also in Happy Mothers day 2017 you can get the Best Mothers Day Images, and Best Mothers Day Gift Ideas. So stay in touch with our site  Happy Mothers day 2017, you can share this page with your friends and family in special day of Mothers Day 2016.

Cards Of Mothers Day 2017
Greeting Cards Of Mothers Day 2017


Mothers Day Message || Wishes Message || Quotes Of Mothers Day 2017-

And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.
Happy Mothers day 2017

Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way.
"Happy Mother's day"
Happy Mothers day 2017

You are the only hope which is never going to get lost! You are the only person who will understand me more than myself! Happy Mothers Day Wishes!
May you find everything that your heart desires on this special day! Happy Mothers Day Greetings!
Happy Mothers day 2017

You extended your cozy support in spite of being miles away! I knew you understood me when you were silent. Whatever you did was just for my well being and happiness! Thank for you for being a beautiful mother! Happy Mothers Day Wishes to U!
Happy Mothers day 2017

Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I cant miss to express my gratitude, love and reverence on this beautiful day of the year! Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!
Happy Mothers day 2017


Mother, I love you,
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you,
Because you love me, too.
You feed me and need me,
To teach you to play,
So smile because I love you,
On this Mother's Day
Happy Mothers day 2017

My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you're always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day
Happy Mothers day 2017

A mother's work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"
Happy Mothers day 2017

My words will never be sufficient to thank you for all your love, support and endless understanding you have shown throughout all these years! Mothers Day Wishes!
Happy Mothers day 2017

I never get worried, I never feel disappointed. I never feel ignored. Coz I know you are here for me always! Lots of love on Mothers Day to my dearest mom!
Happy Mothers day 2017

Wishing all happiness and lovely moments to you on this special day! Happy Mothers Day from your dear son/daughter!
Happy Mothers day 2017


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.