Thursday 27 April 2017

{ # 11+ } Best Sms Wishes of Mothers Day 2017 || Happy Mothers Day

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Friends,,,,,,,


Happy Mothers Day Friends , now i am here with a post that is "Happy Best SMS Wishes of Mothers Day 2017". You mothers Day a very popular celebration Day in all over world so in this mothers day what are you doing????? I mean to say you are you doing preparation of mothers day 2017 and making planning of that Day Where you will do celebrated this biggest moment with your Mothers , If you want also Best or inspiring Quotes Of Mothers Day 2017 so go here "Inspirational Mothers Day Quotes 2017- Happy Mother's Day Quotes And Sayings" then you can send your loves one , If you want Best Greeting cards ,Image of Mothers day then come here "{ Best 9 } Greeting cards, Image, Wallpapers, Ecards And Display Picture of Happy Mothers Day 2017"then open link then you can get best Wallpaper of Mothers Day 2017 and then send your mothers or relatives.


 Best Sms Wishes of Mothers Day 2017 || Happy Mothers Day
 Best SMS Wishes of Mothers Day 2017 || Happy Mothers Day

Best SMS Wishes Of Mothers Day 2017-



Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth.

Thank you mom for everything that you have done and keeping doing for me. Thank you God for having you as part of my life, you have taught me many good things, today what i have become it's because of you.
THANK YOU!!!

Happy Mother’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!

Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

I don't know how God looks like but I am cent percent sure he can't be better than you mom. You are the person who dance with me in my happiness and holds me whenever i have fallen. You have treated me like your little doll. Space is short to pen down all feelings and memories which we both have created during journey of life. Thanks for making me to see this beautiful world. 
I really missing you mom. 
Happy Mother's Day.

Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I love you mom.

My mother is so sweet
she is gentle and kind
and work by using her mind
my mother is charming

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. 
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, 
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, 
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, 
But only one mother the wide world over. 

Mother, I love you,
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you,
Because you love me, too.
You feed me and need me,
To teach you to play,
So smile because I love you,
On this Mother's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.