Friday 10 February 2017

Valentine's Day in the United States 2017: Romantic Message Quotes facebook Whatsapp status of Valentines Day

Valentine's Day in the United States 2017: Message Quotes of Valentines Day-


Valentines Day Romantic Message Quotes 2017- Valentine's day is the best day to express your feelings on your lover. on the occasion of happy valentine's day here we have listed happy valentine's day sms 2017, happy valentines day message 2017. valentines day quotes 2017. best valentine facebook Whatsapp status 2017.

so what are you waiting just forward these valentine's day sms, happy valentine's day message 2017 also you can send these valentine day message to your friends colleagues or your best ones.

Also Read:

Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes Message 2017

Happy Valentines Day Wallpapers Images Greetings 2017

Valentine's Day in the United States 2017: Romantic Message Quotes facebook Whatsapp status of Valentines Day
Valentine's Day in the United States 2017


Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2017-


I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today.
I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!
Happy Valentine’s Day, my Sweetheart!

Affection is no admiration of age or reasonableness Not one
or the other profound quality: shameless She enters where
she will Unheeding that her unfading flames Consume human hearts… .

“One day you will ask me which is more important. My life or yours? I will say mine and you
 will walk away not knowing that you are my life.” — Khalil Gibran

Valentine's Day in the United States 2017: Romantic Message Quotes facebook Whatsapp status of Valentines Day
Romantic Message Quotes facebook Whatsapp status of Valentines Day

Valentines Day 2017 Message-


Valentine’s Day Special:
‘I love you’ is a mathematical function where,
‘I love’ – is constant and
‘you’ – is a variable!…

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!

Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
Love is not as simple as candle & roses,
Love is day-to-day living, taking time,
making time to be there with
open arms I giving heart…
Love is the special life we share…
will be with you… forever…

I'm enthralled by your beauty,
Mesmerized by your charisma and
Spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day in the United States 2017: Romantic Message Quotes facebook Whatsapp status of Valentines Day
Valentine's Day in the United States 2017: Romantic Message Quotes facebook Whatsapp

Happy Valentines day Facebook Whatsapp Status 2017-


No words can tell you
How I love you
Yet I try again
To use them
In the right way
For you are the best
And you must know this
I love you so much
And I love you for this
Happy Valentine’s Day dear

“This Valentine’s Day
I have to confess
No matter how much we find
How much ever you tease me
How much you annoy me
I can’t do without you
Happy Valentine’s Day dear
Falling in love is like lookin

“Is love a magic
I often thought
I met the magician
Who said its not
But enchanted me for life
And made a spell on me
That I am still into
The magic of love
The magic by you!
Happy Valentine’s Day!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.