Friday 29 July 2016

# 14 Happy Friendship Day 2016 Quotes || Best Quotes Of Friendship Day

Happy Friendship Day Quotes Sms:   


Happy Friendship day Friends Now i am shared with you best Quotes Of Friendship Day 2016 so friend go to below and get Friendship Quotes. In my Previous Post "11+ Best Wallpaper Of Friendship day 2016 || Happy Friendship Day 2016" I had shared with you Happy Friendship Day Wallpaper 2016 so friends come to here and get best one for yours Friends. I have also Best Gift Ideas Of Friendship Day 2016 so friends come to here in my link "{ 10+ } Awesome Gift Ideas for Friends In Friendship Day 2016 || Friendship cake" and get Best Ones for your friends . I have also Friendship Day Greeting Cards 2016 so if you wanna really want these Greeting then come to here "Happy Friendship Day 2016 Cute Greetings & Images For Friends Boyfriends/Girlfriends" and get Best Ones For your Friends.    

Image Of Friendship Day 2016
Image Of Friendship Day 2016


Amazing Best Quotes Of Friendship Day 2016- 

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." 

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." 

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." 

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." 

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend." 

"It takes a long time to grow an old friend." 

"I get by with a little help from my friends." 

"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success." 

"Every person is a new door to a different world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.